The Good Lawyer Collection

When I was a young lawyer, a long time ago, just before Christmas, I got a call from a young girl. She was desperate and sobbing. She and her husband and three small children lived in a trailer park. They had received a foreclosure complaint and ignored it, not knowing what to do. They did not know any lawyers and have no money. Entered a judgment and the finance company would throw it. 

She was so excited that I meet with her in the family home that evening offered. It was a cold December night, the unique nature of the bitter cold, Pennsylvania runs from November to March. Your trailer was old, but it was warm and clean and the parents obviously took good care of the children. She told me that she had no relatives, and her husband, a construction worker, was the family moved to Pennsylvania here from the south, when his company started a project here. His wages were meager, and they would get back their bills. 

I interviewed her, I tried every other client, it would be to insure that we can help that in any way., And wonder how we can prevent what looked like a disaster 


The next morning I called the lawyer for the financing of companies. When I explained the situation, I could feel that he listened carefully. He was very knowledgeable, and of course all had the leverage he could want. 

When I finished explaining, he simply responded "Will do six months?" He went on to tell me what legal formalities for the preparation and the file would slow down the process, but that the delay would not cause great harm his client. I thanked him and called my client. She was crying again, but this time she was happy. She and her family would not be homeless. 

A few days later, my customers get a box delivered with the new children's clothing to their followers, just in time for Christmas. I never asked and he never told me, but I know it was the lawyer for the financing of companies that sent these gifts. 

We finally agreed on a train out of date and my clients company transferred him back to the South. I see the occasional lawyer. I will always consider him a model of how to practice the law. 

What have I learned in twenty years of financial work, is that money problems can be solved. It takes patience and time, and a thorough knowledge of the processes involved.

Thank you for coming in Credit Counseling Reviews and read the article about: The Good Lawyer Collection , help us to Shared this article. hopefully useful to us all.

Related Post